Monday, January 12, 2009

Went to the doctor today...I have bursitis...which is swelling of something around my knee called the bursae. Help for it...a painful cortisone shot in the knee. I have to rest it for a week...then do exercises to strengthen the ligaments around it.

I think the Hawk is getting a little excited about the big fieldtrip this Wednesday. They will leave at 6am from school. The first day is a tour of UCLA ...a visit to The Getty Center. Day two is the main part of the trip...The Museum of Tolerance. They also will go to the Griffith Observatory.They will come back friday evening. I don't remember going on such cool fieldtrips....

I finally figured out how to get pictures from the camera to the computer. Maybe tomorrow I'll get some posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment