Saturday, August 15, 2009

Garage Sales

I love going to garage sales. I love the opportunity to find something wonderful and make a really good deal. But, you know what I really don't like? It's being on the other side of it. The selling side.... I have discovered that I really, really don't like sitting on a Saturday morning while people come by and go through your stuff and then either try and bargain it down to a few pennies or walk away. Am I a hypocrite because I do the same thing when I go to ohter peoples sales? Although I have to admit that I won't try and bargain something down to a ridiculously low price.
But, I do know that as I sit here on this beautiful Saturday morning I keep thinking I could be doing something else....and I could just give all this stuff away.....

***Update...we made almost a hundred bucks and got rid of a lot of STUFF so I won't whine anymore.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment