Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Small thing: Bathroom Junk & Paper Clutter

I'm still playing catch-up with the Small Things. Yesterday and today were about dealing with bathroom junk and paper clutter. When we moved in I filled a cabinet(not a drawer) with toiletries. Even dd22 (who has a ton of toiletries) couldn't believe how much I had...neither did I. The problem was it was stored in a storage room and kept getting forgotten. Now it's all in the bathroom cabinet and getting used. However....I don't need to buy another toiletry item for another year or two...or maybe three.....

As far a paper clutter goes...I'm shredding away. We still have a lot of boxes in our garage. I'm just not sure I want this stuff to come in to the house. We are all really enjoying the minimalist look.....

2 comments:

  1. This fly lady office in a bag thing sounds awesome!!! I might need to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Getting rid of clutter is great. When you're done there, how about you come and clean up mine. he he!
    http://theprovidentwoman.com

    ReplyDelete