Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring! Isn't it interesting how a change in the weather can change your mood? This past week has been sunny and warm and I have felt full of energy. It started raining last night and hasn't stopped all this morning....I feel like I can't wake up. I'm turning lights on all over the house just to try and wake up.

The Hawk's school is closed for the next 2 weeks because of a possible case of H1N1. He's feeling pretty happy about that. :) Fortunately, we won't have to miss any work because at 14, he's pretty responsible. I think he's gonna be bored after a while. Think I'll use this time as an opportunity to get him started on packing his room...maybe some cooking lessons?

I've decided make sure I've got enough stuff to be able to self quarantine if necessary...I looked at my toilet paper stores and they were pretty sad. I need a digital ear thermometer too...no one is gonna want to put an old fashioned thermometer in their mouth if they're coughing or feeling bad. Both DH and I work at different schools in the same district...so we'll see what happens.

Might be a good idea to get antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer to keep in the car. Kind of grossing me out thinking about all the germs on shopping cart handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment