Monday, March 23, 2009

Homemakers Challenge

I still consider myself a homemaker even though I work outside of my home from 7 to 2pm. This is my first attempt at doing The Homemaker's Challenge .I'll be doing most of it later in my day.

I'm trying to figure out how to set a specific time for reading God's Word. During the work week it feels too hectic to do it before work. I'm finding about 30-40 minutes of time when I get home might work for a quiet time. Right now I'm reading A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George. The chapter I'm reading right now is about committing yourself to prayer. This is one area I've always felt lacking in and want to work on this year.

This week's to do list:
Send out homework for class (done)
Take mom and ds14 to separate doctor appointments on Friday
View house for rent Tuesday (done)
call cc company about why they changed due date
Pack another 2 more boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment