Saturday, July 25, 2009

Get Rid Of It

I'm been behind on doing the GROI projects so I'm going backwards in trying to get them done. GROI #17 was to get rid of something you could possibly use some day, but you know giving it away would bless someone else. I couldn't come up with anything specific...but, over the past weeks of decluttering for our move I've realized how much I've been hanging on to stuff because I can always think of a reason to use it in the future. It has felt really good to put stuff out in front of our house to give away instead of trying to sell it at a garage sale. I know that some of the people I've seen can really use what they've taken. And I also know that we just have too much stuff. There is no way I'm going to allow so much clutter into our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment