Monday, October 19, 2009

Excited about exercise

Susanna over at My Family Forever has started a new linky about exercising. This is perfect timing since one of my goals is to exercise more and improve my diet. I've been walking and using weights but I still need to do it on a regular basis. The weather has started to change up so it's time to pull out my step and some exercise videos. I have the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds series and some others that I haven't pulled out of the moving boxes yet.

Thanks for the extra motivation Susanna!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! Thank you so much for linking up. Leslie is one I want to try.

    Check back tomorrow. I'll have a new post up in the afternoon listing all of the posts topics for the linky through the next four weeks:-)!

    ReplyDelete