Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall into Reading-One Month In

It's already been a month since I began Callapidder Day’s Fall Into Reading 2009 Challenge. Kind of hard to believe the time has gone so fast...but, my life seems to have gone into overdrive lately. I'm really glad I decided to participate in this challenge. So far I've finished the first book and second books in the Left Behind series http://www.amazon.com/Left-Behind-Novel-Earths-Last/dp/0842329129 and am working on the third one. I only had the first one on my list but had forgotten how much the series can grab you...it's just too hard to read one and have to wait around to see what will happen to the characters next. I have the whole series so I guess I need to add them to the list. I'm also about a third of the way through Made From Scratch and enjoying it tremendously. I was also able to get Hunger Games http://www.amazon.com/Hunger-Games-Suzanne-Collins/dp/0439023483/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1253677674&sr=1-1 from the library. I'm going to have to start that right away because someone else has a hold on it and I only get it for 3 weeks.

M's books: We've read her books many times over and have since read a slew of new ones...too many to list.

No comments:

Post a Comment