Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gratituesday

I've been reading at Heavenly Homemaker for a while and she has been hosting a meme called Gratituesday. It's been nice to see people writing about the things that they are grateful for. You don't see that very often.
I was struck today while rocking 2yo dd as she woke up from her nap...I am so grateful to be able to parent my children...for the time that I have them...for the ones that are still at home and for the ones who have moved out.
You can be going through some really difficult times and you can easily get wrapped up in the challenges and forget the good times. The time we have with our children is short. Enjoy them while you can.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. Sometimes I look at my three children and wonder where has the time gone. I can remember like it was yesterday giving birth to them, breastfeeding, potty training, and etc. I guess time really goes by fast when you're having fun and enjoying your family. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete