Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Challenge

Oh my! Has it really been since Tuesday since I've been on? I've kept up with the challenges...just no time to blog about then.

Clean Heart Challenge: Part of the Clean Heart Challenge is to think on a verse each week. This weeks verse comes from Proverbs.
Proverbs 3:5-6 (New International Version)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

SHMILY Time Challenge: Today we are praying for our hubbie's attitude...
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/DandelionSeeds/700847/
One of the questions asked is how do I react when dh is struggling with his own negative attitudes....in a nutshell...very poorly. I tend to react right back in a negative way. My prayer will also be for me to change my negative attitude as well.

Independence Day Challenge: Picked up 5 bags of potting soil and 2 bags of steer manure and dropped them off at work for the work garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment